You ever have one of those weeks where you feel like you couldn’t possibly fix your brain to mentally do another thing? Well, that’s me. So I cannot tell you enough how elated I am that it’s FRIDAY! (#turnup) What can make this even better you may ask? Having a relaxing weekend by myself to do absolutely nothing. Let me tell you, I am a huge proponent of everyone having a little bit of “me” time. Everyone needs a little breather from the daily routine to avoid burnout.
Here are my top five things to do when I need some time to myself:
- Get a mani and pedi. (I have to be honest that I’m a bit overdue lol.)
- Take a well needed nap. (And to think we hated these as kids!)
- Go to the bookstore and read a new book.
- Have lunch by yourself. (Nothing to be ashamed of!)
- Go shopping. (It’s payday!)
So before I check out for this weekend to prep for a busy next week of events, I wanted to drop a look featuring this super cute maxi dress. With the weather playing games on us, it pays to have transitional items like these in your closet. I’m all for comfort with a side of style and this dress fits the bill. What are you lovely ladies up to this weekend? Let me know in the comments:)
Peace & Love,